I was heading
to my training venue (we call it NG_Hub) with my friend, Niyi and we decided to
break the journey because we were late for our sessions and the traffic was
what I would call 'e don tie wrapper'.
So we alighted from this particular
bus stop and walked down to another bus stop. The number of people waiting to
get a bus that morning was almost the whole of Lagos State. I asked Niyi, 'Niyi,
are you sure we'd get a bus today? I don't think I can drag with all these
people o'. He laughed and replied 'Promise, hold your bag well, make sure your
wig is firm on your head too because once a bus comes, we would have to hustle
to enter o.
At this point, I just wanted someone
to take me back to Kano. We don't push and drag before boarding buses where I
came from. The only thoughts in my mind at that moment were thoughts of the
road quietness we enjoyed down north and ease of movement. I just wanted to go
back home😭😩.
A bus came and yes, I pushed and
fought my way to get a seat in the vehicle. While I was seated, I began to
laugh at myself. How I went from composed to street in a split second😂🤣. A crazy thought came to mind before the bus pulled over, I
thought my wig had been dragged from my head while we were pushing.
Thanks to Lagos I'm now a PRO at
hustling to get into buses no matter the crowd of people I am contending with.
All the ajebo of Kano has gone with
the wind.
I'd talk about how I was nearly beaten
at the bus stop in my next episode. Till then, keep winning.

Hahahaha
ReplyDelete