Tuesday, June 16, 2020

7 Random Facts About Me ๐Ÿ˜‰

Hey guys,
Thanks for always reading and engaging with my stories. You’re the real reason why I’ve not packed up this shop ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ

Today, I will be revealing some bits and pieces about myself to you. 

1. I love Agege bread ๐Ÿž
Notice that I didn't use the word "like". My love for bread started while I was still a little girl. I use to take bread and tea EVERY weekday. The funny thing about my love for bread is that I don't like premium bread ๐Ÿ™ˆ. All those Coconut bread, chocolate bread, yen yen yen doesn't work with me. I love them Agege-ish, roadside-ish ๐Ÿ˜‚ local ๐Ÿ˜‰
While I was still staying around Ijaiye axis, I use to buy Agege bread on my way back from work every day at Iyana-Ipaja bus stop. That's how much I love local bread.

2. I can't dance to save my life ๐Ÿ’ƒ
Please don't laugh yet. Everyone says I have a very good stature and  I have the physique of a dancer. But truth be told, I don't know how to make those moves. I can only shake my body while sitting down but once I'm up, forgerrit LMAO

3. I have a very strong gut feeling ๐Ÿ’ฏ
I am highly perceptive and have razor-sharp intuition. This does not mean that I know everything, and it does not mean that I am never wrong. But my instincts about people, events, and situations are usually spot-on. If it crosses my mind, that means it's 70% true.

4. I hate watermelon ๐Ÿ‰
How do you guys eat watermelon for crying out loud? That fruit is supposed to be banned. It's tasteless. It is not as sweet as the other members of the family. The likes of pineapples, bananas, and grapes. 

5. I'm a workaholic ๐Ÿ‘ฉ‍๐Ÿ’ป
I love my job and I'm very passionate about it. Sometimes, I stay up all night to work and get things done. Other times, I fall asleep on my laptop. 

6. I prefer my middle name "Onisofe" to my first name "Promise"
This is because each time I meet someone for the first time and say "My name is Promise", I get the "I thought that name is for guys" kind of look. And then I start explaining that Promise is a unisex name blah blah blah. Ejor call me Onisofe.



7. I'm very indecisive when it comes to picking what to eat ๐Ÿ™ˆ
One minute I want rice and beans, the next minute, I want pizza or shawarma. I'm that indecisive. So I want to have a food jar where I have notes of different food I like and I'd just pick any note when I'm unsure of what to eat.

Now that you know me a little more, tell me some random facts about yourself in the comment section.

 

12 comments:

  1. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ that liking local bread part is so me,and mine has to be fresh oh,hot if possible ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ™ˆ. One fact about me: i don't know how to keep malice ๐Ÿ˜‚,i will have misunderstanding and determine to end the friendship,but I'm chatting the person almost immediately ๐Ÿ˜‚

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Twiney ๐Ÿ˜ My bread twin๐Ÿ˜‚

      Wow, that's a beautiful thing.You have a beautiful heart. Keep being AWESOME and don't give any space for malice.

      Delete
  2. I love that agege type of bread too... my favorite bread if I must tell

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Take your ticket๐ŸŽŸ to join the Agege Bread Lovers Club๐Ÿ˜‚

      Hahahhaha, my bread twin๐Ÿ˜

      Delete
  3. That been indecisive about food is a general something o.

    And the instinct about people, sometimes it's not always accurate but we all feel something

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, it happens to you too? Wow..

      Yeah, you are right.

      Delete
  4. I love that Agege bread more than you Onisofe, can't help a day without eating that bread when I was in Lagos. I guess we have same thing in common when it comes to the choice of bread cuz I also prefer the local type of bread too. You are always loved Onisofe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwwwww๐Ÿ˜ My bread lover๐Ÿฅณ
      I wil open a Whatsapp Group for Local Bread lovers like us☺️
      Thanks for the love❤️

      Delete
  5. I dislike �� too. Thought I'm the only one who doesn't want to eat that. I eat bread periodically. I'm indecisive about food too. If you ask me RN what do you want to eat? I'll be like hmmmmmmmmm anything! And when the person says white rice and stew? I'll say nooooooo lol. I don't know how to make new friends and over familiarity from you makes me uncomfortable whether it's a girl or a guy. I don't feel comfortable around girls who admire me. I love hot pepper soup noddles�� I admire calm people.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL
      I think that indecisiveness with food is a common thing with millennials. P.S I hate white rice and stew๐Ÿ™ˆ

      Networking is good o, please learn to make new friends, you will need a strong network of good people called friends in this life. Hian, so if I admire you like this, you will not be comfortable...WONDAFUL๐Ÿ˜‚

      Hot pepper soup noddles๐Ÿ˜ Uhuh, I'm not even one-bit calm. Sad shame.

      Thanks for this wonderful conversation.

      Delete
  6. How many agege can you finish?

    ReplyDelete

Follow Me on All social Media Platforms @onisofee